Pssst. Pass it on for a 10% off coupon. Works in-store and on-online. Select below.
We intend to deliver our service with the maximum of respect for our client’s privacy and with the minimum amount of information collection and retention as possible.
Consistent with our intent: We use three services to handle our transactions:
1) Shopify provides the storefront and transaction processing:
2) Stripe.com provides payment services including:
3) MailChimp provides email services for the Danger Valley's mail-outs including:
Dangervalley.com does not collect any information at all.
Credit card information is shared between Shopify and Paypay only. Danger Valley, LLC does not have access to your credit card information.
The only personal information that Danger Valley, LLC does receive is your order information which includes your name and shipping address.
We delete this information as soon as the article is shipped.
In the event of a problem with shipping, the information is retrieved from Shopify and used to assist in resolving the issue and then destroyed again.
All of our service providers have privacy policies which are consistent with our intent and USA’s excellent privacy legislation:
When Will Danger Valley, LLC Share Information:
1) Danger Valley, LLC will share information with our partners in the ordinary functioning of our business as disclosed by this policy statement and in the policy statements of our partners.
2) We will disclose information to the police with respect to aiding in the event of any unlawful activity including but not limited to fraud and theft.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.